Thursday, February 19, 2015

Empties #1


My first empties post! One of my New Year's Beauty Resolutions is to use up my stuff and I think I've been doing a good job! I've accumulated enough products for a post and I'm so glad I can finally throw away this lot.

Macadamia Moisturizing Rinse
Smells great but the product is nothing special, It seems just like any other drugstore conditioner to me.

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Hello Darling 
A mixture of white nectarine and fresh peonies. This is a sweet and playful scent. Every time I put this on my husband would compliment me :)

Etude House Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff
I really like this puff. I feel like it helps my cleanser go an extra mile but gently. My face always feels super refreshed and clean after using this especially in the morning.

InnisFree Green Tea Pure Body Gel Scrub
I really love the smell of this body scrub. Fresh and clean but the exfoliators are too fine for me so it doesn't really constitute as a scrub but just as body gel.

Lancome Eye Makeup Remover
If it weren't for the price I would probably buy this over and over again. But I always seem to pick up a bottle when I'm at a Duty Free

The Body Shop Body Butter
Lately I've been obsessed with these awfully hydrating butters and I go through them like crazy. I'm currently working through 2 full sized tubs ( Olive & Oil of Argan Scents)

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash
Probably my most favorite discovery yet! The scent is fresh and slightly sweet. My skin feels soooooo smooth and clean every time I use this. Great product! I've already bought 2 back ups.

Voluspa Macaron Candle
Want your house or room to smell like a bakery? Just light one of these candles and make your space smell like sweet pastry. Amazing.

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
This is a wonderful masque. It's a clay masque but it doesn't dry out my skin or aggravates it. It just leaves my skin feeling absolutely clean and smooth. On top of my "to-buy" list.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Gel
Not too fond of this (overly) sweet and citrusy smell. Will not repurchase.

Aesop Geranium Lead Scrub
The exfoliators in the scrub is more like it. Slightly rough but still gentle on the skin. But I like how I can feel it working on my skin.

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
Love this stuff. Absorbs quickly and leaves my hands supple and soft. I will definitely repurchase this the next time I go abroad.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the Lancome eye makeup remover but that's only because it can't take my Japanese mascaras off :( Really love the Body Shop body butters! Currently working through the Atlas Mountain Rose scent 🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwww i would buy it every time except it's so damn expensive! grrr

      We don't have that scent here but it sounds amazingg. I'm currently working on 3 scents,,,Olive, Oil Of Argan and Honeymania. OBSESSED!!

      Delete