Friday, January 9, 2015

2015

Not resolutions per say, but some things I want to keep in mind for 2015:

1. Continue praying. Be more thankful for the the countless blessings I have received. 
2. Be more organized. Work, chores & closet.
3. Read More. I read 19 books in 2014. I want to read 25 this year. 
4. Write more. Bring this space back to life.
5. Be more patient. No more killing people in my mind. 
6. Eat Healthier & Sleep More. Gonna miss my late night junk food/ youtube binges. 
7. Spend more time with my family. They are everything. 
8. Finish up more makeup and skincare. I want my washroom space back.
9. Conquer and overcome my fears. I want to decrease the extreme anxiety I feel before getting on a plane. 
10. Leave the past in the past. Move forward and grow stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment