Sunday, December 14, 2014

What's on my Bedside Table?



1. Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts in Original- First of all I love the scent. It smells like strawberries and bananas which smells so fresh and summery. Andrew always compliments me whenever I wear this so that's an added plus :) The lotion itself is really moisturizing. It doesn't get sticky or too oily, it gets absorbed fast and my skin feels soooo velvety and moisturized all night until I wake up in the morning. Hempz is also 100% vegan, paraben free, gluten free, 100% pure/natural enriched with essential vitamins, no animal testing and thc-drug free. 

2. Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream - This petroleum free lip cream gets absorbed really quickly leaving my lips sooo hydrated and soft. I love the scent of this -it's kinda herbal-ly and kinda minty. But because this gets absorbed almost immediately I feel like I need something more ( nights may be colder these days but the aircon is still on all night)  I use this as a "primer" before my actually night lip balm ( check out #3) 

3. Blistex Deep Renewal Anti-Aging Treatment- I just recently discovered this gem on a recent trip to Hong Kong. I picked this up because I've been noticing lines on my lips lately - EWW and this product targets specifically that. I've only been using this for a couple of weeks, no huge difference yet but i'm keeping my hopes up!

4.) Volupsa Macaron Candle- This candle smells like a patisserie and I am positively all over it. I light this candle in the washroom when I want to pamper myself when I have the luxury to get home early or  in my room when I want to relax with a face sheet. The scent is light which I appreciate- because there is nothing more nasty than the scent of an overpowering candle burning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment