Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Travel Makeup Bag

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Our office started Christmas break pretty early this year so I have a few days to spare before the real holiday craze begins!! Andrew and I will be going to Taiwan on the 25th along with Hanna, Mark and Irene ( who booked her ticket last minute but i'm so excited to be taking a trip with my twinnie!! )

Back to the makeup! I really wanted to pare down the makeup I bought with me this trip only because whenever I go on a trip,  I bring wayyyy too much of the same things. Like 2 different kinds of blushes, 2 concealers and 3 different eyeliners. I'm all about options but I seriously think I bring too much! This time around I wanted only the basics and bring the stuff I know for sure I'm gonna use!


1. Real Techniques Brushes - 

2. Cle De Peau Brightening Enhancer Base 

3. MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation & Matchmaster Concealer

4. The Balm's Frat Boy Blush

5. Heavy Rotation Cheeks & Sculpt Palette

6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze"

7. Heavy Rotation Cream Blush 

8. UDPP

9. Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler

10. Shiseido Loose Translucent Powder

11. Beauty Blender

12. MAC lipstick in " Lovelorn" 




Makeup items that I didn't mention i'm bringing are of course eyebrow pencils, mascara, eyeliner and eye brushes <3

What are your travel essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment