Sunday, March 9, 2014

London, Paris and Rome..Oh my!

It's finally happening..I'm going to Europe!!! Andrew and I will be going with his family and the itinerary is London > Paris > Rome and i couldn't get any more excited. In a months time i'll be able to tick one off the bucket list!

I'm also excited to do another set of travelogues in my new blog. I still can't believe stupid wordpress deleted my blog before I refused to pay $80 to renew it. I mean what kind of business is that?!UGH. Whatever, that's another rant for another time.

I'll probably also be doing a series of packing and organizing post since i've been keen on keeping things neat lately so i'm pretty excited to show off some tips and how-tos. I've also bought a travelon anti theft bag so i'm looking forward to write a review about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment