Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gone too soon

The death of Helena Belmonte really saddened me. I've been following Helena and some of her friends  for years before instagram existed on livejournal and I feel as though I knew her. I admit my first impressions of the girls were they were just a couple of rich girls who were always part of Manila's party scene. But as the years went by I learned to love Helena and her friends because they had a friendship so strong that some of them would cross miles to be with each other and they were always so  expressive with their love for each other. I really admired that because I think valuing your friends is really important.

Helena's death has been ruled as a suicide and there's something incredibly heart wrenching about that because not only was she beautiful but she was so loved by others. But I will not judge her but instead pray for her soul and for those she left behind.

I hope she is free of everything that was weighing her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment